I, like millions of others wordwide was watching the FIFA word cup finals this morning (only because TVNZ baught it upon themselves to completly sacrafice all informational programs before mid-day to cover it),because I’m not a sporting man I was not teribly interested in the game, however my eyebrow raised a shade as i heard this come out of the comontators mouth.
“The mind of a defender has to be like a Pentium processor.”
These quwstions come to mind.
- Do all defenders run between 20 and 60 degrees?,
- Do defenders support HT or MMX
- Do they support L2 or L3 cache and if so how much?
- Do defenders have issues with division?
- Do defenders have a kill command in their instruction set?
- Do defenders run in real or protected mode?
- Are defenders x86 or x64?
- Do they have a custom OEM logo?
- Do they support DRM?
- Do they have intergrated wireless support?
- Are defenders dual-core?